Aadhar card is a unique identification number which consists of 12 digits, It is issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).This card will be given for each & every citizen of India. This 12 digit number is stored in a centralized database and it acts as a key to open citizen’s photograph and fingerprints.
Note: If UIDAI Aadhaar card website is not showing you any response, i mean if it is loading and loading then please try after 1 hour. it will cause due to many members checking at same time. This will help you to check your Aadhaar Card Status in Online. If you shows you that your aadhaar card is not yet generated then check again after 1Month. If it shoes that your status as already generated then you can Download your Aadhaar card.
Check your Aadhaar Card Status
- Visit UIDAI Government Website http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx
- Enter your Enrollment Number (it will be on your aadhaar card application)
- Then Enter Date and Time (it will be exactly on top of your Aadhaar Card)
- Enter your ZIP Code.
- Enter the Random Security Check Code.
- Press Submit (On Right Corner of the web page)